Friday, November 25, 2005

Friday 25th Nov

So it's pretty much non-stop trying to get everything organised - I have about 15 iPod covers awaiting my [2nd batch!] of woven labels to arrive. [1st batch were too wide - live and learn]

But last night when i got home from work the pom-pom maker that I had ordered from artofyarn [eBay] only the day previous was sitting on the mat awaiting my return.

So I made a pom pom and packaged it up as a Christmas decoration - £1.65. It's all done and my first official sell-able item! Yay!

Everything has become about this stall - I eat drink sleep think this stall. the 101 million things that need organising to pull this off in a professional manner - this time next week it'll be over (til the 24th market). I'll have done my first ever stall - and no matter how it goes -whether I sell everything or nothing I'll be happy I'm sure.

It's a huge leap for me to do something so confident. I'm terrified out of my mind, and since leaving home/school and realising that no-one can make me do anything I don't want to - i have pretty much adopted the attitude of doing nothing that scares me. (Hence office secure job - nil satisfaction, maximum security.)

Am sitting here eating pick n mix - think the e-numbers getting in my head and making me 'deep'. will stop for a cherry cola bottle and publish this...

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Hiya, did you get on okay? I don't think I'll be at Mono this week to hear about it if you are going. Hope it went well, Kathleen xxx