Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tuesday 3rd Oct

WIPs here, WIPs there.
A row here, a row there.
Everything's plodding on - nothing's reached a blogworthy stage at the moment.

Instead I'm posting about a t-shirt that the brilliant boy has designed - see below - tis fabulous isn't it?

He designed it for a site called Threadless which is like a giant t-shirt competition that anyone can submit designs for. People vote and, based on this, some tshirts get printed up by Threadless and sold from the site.

So if you would like to see the boy's design being printed by Threadless then please join and vote! It has to get quite a high score in the first 24 hours to remain up for the full seven days, so if you like it spread the word amongst knitters :)
[To vote click the box below]

I would love for the boy to get the recognition for this excellent design - plus I really want one! I thought about doing it with the iron-on transfer sheet thingys but I'd much prefer a professional printed tee.

My Threadless.com Submission

4 comments:

Twelfthknit said...

All the best men like yarn
Idnia

Kathleen said...

Sorry Elaine, I missed the critical time for the vote. Personally I love the design and would definitely buy it. x K

Twelfthknit said...

I tried voting the other day but I don't think it worked!
India

Elaine said...

No probs - they dropped his design :( bastards!

I'm looking into Cafepress as an option instead, but I'm not sure? Anyone got an opinions?

Elaine x