Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Kool-Aid experiments



My Kool-Aid experiments :)

See Craftster.org [ http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=4268.0 ] for method help.

I used Jaegar Merino Aran [now discontinued] in cream - It came out fabulous I think. The fiery one is being used for a diagonal striped scarf [pics later].

I also tried 100% pure wool - colours came out matt and dull. Cream merino made them really vibrant and alive.

Going to stop now - Pop back later for more playing and fun in my shiny new blog of knitting joy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The World Venture Summit II
Filed in archive Venture Capital The afternoon session here at the New York Venture Summit is also ... Rainbow Broadband Is this just another ISP or are they bound to stay?
I was just searching blogs and found yours. I like it!

Sonny M.

If you have a moment, please visit my site on major depression...I think you'll find it interesting. It pretty much covers major depression related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Steven_Anderson said...

Wow, i'm mighty impressed, this looks really great babe.

I really like the colours, very fresh and funky

Very cool

xXx

soCherry said...

:) thanks sweetie -
cant really take the credit though - i just chose a template.