Friday, September 08, 2006

Progress


Progress on the Under the Hoodie [from Stitch n Bitch] and Central Park Hoodie [from Knitscene - Fall 2006]. I haven't got particularly far with either this week however I will be motoring on as from tomorrow.

Other news to fill the post - The Dulaan Project to which I donated some hats earlier this year has been extended to become an annual event.

The blog of the organiser of the Dulaan Project [which has a post about her meeting with the Yarn Harlot! amongst other topics] states that 12,085 items were received for the 2006 collection. 7,567 more than their goal - whoop! I love hearing when knitters give their all to their chosen charities.


6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Yeah! Your projects are coming on inleaps and bounds. Is that special bubble wrap for displaying knitting I see ;-) x K

Twelfthknit said...

If you fall out of love with Under the Hoodie, I know a gal who could give it a good home......
India

Anonymous said...

I love how the Cascade 220 knits up its lovely (and I am drooling over the Kid classic too, its gorgeous).
Thanks goodness there are no cupcakes in todays post - I always end up with a rumbling tummy!!
(They look sooo good, especially the lemon meringue ones, oh no its doing it again)

Claire said...

Lookin good! Where did you get your row counter that you had with you at last MF Meet up? I want one of them bad boys!

Elaine said...

Thanks :)

Bubble wrap is because of the office's manky floor - my Kid Classic was upset and refused to lie still until I spread some mank-repellent plastic wrap betwixt it and the floor.

I got the row counter from getknitted.com - k1 Yarns on Queen Margaret Drive also has them.

Cupcakes coming up ....

Elaine xx

Anonymous said...

Dear Elaine, Hooray, Yes, everyone else seems to have almost finished all of their knitting and I had barely started!! I must say yours is divinely green!! I am green with envy, though I needed a cardi in a different colour to my Dr Who one!!!