Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tuesday 25th April cont...


So I KIP'd twice this week - once in the doctor's surgery on Friday and yesterday in Starbuck's on Byres Road - the sock is so addictive that all other people melt away from my mind/vision when I am working on it - I think socks maybe my newest crafting addiction!

Oh and I have to show off the delish bag that I commissioned SeabreezeStudio's to make for me - from Japan, Yukiko is currently living in the UK and makes the highest quality bags - her stuff is just lovely - I can't praise her highly enough. She made my bag and sent it about a week after I requested it

The link incase the image doesn't work - this is the perfect knitting bag!

So I think that's me for this week - I'm trying to get into the habit of updating my blog weekly so that I can join secretpal8, and also cos I think it is good for me to organise the mess in my head that is all my WIPs/ideas etc!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Love the bag! It's really cute and looks perfect for a knitting tote. Have fun with the sock1

Kathleen said...

Yeah, that bag is beautiful, I think it will really suit you. I have looked at those buttons too by the way....