Saturday, August 09, 2008

Day 2


Day 2; Got all the twisted rib bit done. 22 rows, plus the 1st row of the cable pattern. That's 4784 stitches!

I'm liking the twisted rib. It's the first time I've knit rib like this and it gives a nice effect, although is quite hard going knitting through the back loop for so long.

I love the way that the colourway is going better for this than it did for the test square, and the colour changes are driving me to keep knitting.

That's it for today, since Tiscali is charging me £14.99 a month for an broadband connection that is so slow I'm nearly in tears. Every sentence takes about 1 minutes to process. I also discovered that typing whole paragraph and knitting whilst waiting for it to catch up only angers Tiscali and it steals my words and replaces them with a flashing cursor.

Grr! Off back to knitting. Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

Paula said...

I love the way the yarn colours are changing through what you've knit so far.
Your internet sounds awful. Tiscali doesn't seem to have a good reputation at all.