Sunday, August 06, 2006

SP thanks


Opal sock yarn, sea salt soap bar, Surina dpns and amazing gift tag.


Thank you thank you Secret Pal for my giant box of goodness that arrived this weekend - I love the colourway on the sock yarn very much, and Surina dpns!! I coveted these deeply at Woolfest but resisted - and as we are prone to do - regretted not purchasing them on the journet home.


And attached to my lovely Surinas was this adorable gift tag - this sock is THE cutest, and I have planned a knitting bag for my meets that will contain a clear pvc panel at the front behind which will lie this teeny-tiny sock. It must have taken ages and huge amounts of patience to knit.

I also brought the beautiful scarf along to my Stitch n Bitch group meet this afternoon and everyone ooh'd and aah'd over it :)

Thank you again SP - you've made the experience so enjoyable for me :)

4 comments:

Ignoble Jen said...

Hello!

It is I Ignoble Jen of My Pink Half of the Drain Pipe fame or not! I was wondering if I could bother you for some advice?

As well as your cupcake progress I am aware of your craft business through your blog. I know you have a stall at the Miso Funky fair and on Etsy. My friend and I are considering setting up a screen print bag business and I was wondering if you could tell me about the success and working of both?

I understand that you are a busy lady, I remember that you get up early to knit and would not wish to take away from your knitting time but anything information and advice would be warming welcomed.

I really enjoy your blog, keep up the good knits!

Jen

Ignoble Jen said...

Forgot!

jenniferDOTwardropeATgmailDOTcom

Twelfthknit said...

Gonna try the choc brownie (with raspberry) combo tonight....
India

Elaine said...

Hey jen - emailed you :)

Ooh - be sure to blog it India - can't wait to see what you think. Is it just me and the boys wierd tastes?

xx